Coaches and Transport for Rehearsals
While the city offers excellent transport links it is recommended that schools transport attendees by coach or minibus. If you have a small group, please consider sharing transport with a nearby school in order to save on transport costs.
As these costs can be very high due to the growing popularity of this event, it is requested that schools arrange for their own transport where possible for rehearsals, however coaches can be booked on request below.
Please note: It is expected that pupils will make their own way to and from the evening concerts.
Coach Booking Request Form
- For Portsmouth schools, morning rehearsals, your choir will need to arrive for 09:30. For afternoon rehearsals, your choir will need to arrive for 12:45.
- For Portsmouth schools, morning rehearsals will finish by 11:30, afternoon rehearsals by 14:30.
- For Havant schools, pick up time will be 2.30pm for a 3.15 – 4.15pm rehearsal. Pupils will need a packed tea.
- For Fareham/Gosport schools, pick up time will be 2pm for a 2.45 – 3.45pm infant rehearsal, and a 4.15 – 5.15pm junior rehearsal. Pupils will need a packed tea.
- Please keep these time requirements in mind when requesting your pick-up times.